|The Masterbation Blog: Blogspot's Number one Masturbation Site
Soon to be your favorite masturbation site. At The Masterbation Blog you will find links to sites, pictures, videos, and forums all focused exclusively on the art of masturbation and self love.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Almost all female masturbation techniques will focus on stimulating the clitoris in a variety of ways until orgasm is reached. The best way to go about this task is to find a nice, quiet, private place, such as in a bedroom or where most men and women masturbate, the shower. If you're like me, you usually only resort to masturbation when you feel the need for some release of sexual tension, like when you're horny. Of course, masturbation just plain feels good, and doesn't depend on anyone else's ability to satisfy your needs, so often it is a great way to just let loose and relax. There are three main types of masturbation: manual stimulation involving the hands, water stimulation involving showers and jacuzzi jets, and auxilliary stimulation, involving dildos, vibrators, and other sexual toys. Part of the fun of masturbation is self-discovery though, so use the basic techniques here to discover some of your own more complex and more satisfying techniques.
Getting warmed up
Unless you're in a hurry, the best preparation for masturbation is by first arousing yourself through visual or audible stimuli such as movies, magazines, pictures, or whatever else you can think of. This serves to enhance your experience, and prepares your genitals for the type of further stimulation that you choose. This type of "foreplay" can often increase the tension during masturbation and often causes longer-lasting more intense orgasms.
When most people first learn how to masturbate, they do so by stimulating themselves with their hands. For women, the clitoris can be stimulated in a wide variety of ways. The best way for you to learn what works and what doesn't is by experimenting. Try rubbing your clitoris in different ways, or if you find it too sensitive to rub directly, stimulate it indirectly by rubbing around it, on the clitoral hood, vagina, or even the labia. If something doesn't seem to work, try varying the intensity, frequency, and pressure.
The shower or bathtub is often the most private, most erotic place to get yourself off. Not only do you have your hands, but if you have a removable shower-head you can make use of that too. The running water also serves to lubricate and stimulate your entire body. Try to position yourself so that the water filling the tub is flowing right on your vulva, and brace yourself for a truly intense, erotic experience. If you can't do this, try using your hands to direct the flow of water over your clitoris with your hands. Try adjusting the water temperature or shower-head intensity to your liking, and while making use of your hands you're sure to have an explosive orgasm.
If you have access to a private jacuzzi or are alone in a public one, try experimenting with the water jets. Be careful though, they are often high-pressure so start off far away from them and move yourself in closer until you find the intensity that feels the best.
There are many types of things you can use for stimulation. Probably the most common type of toy is the dildo. They are usually made out of rubber or plastic, and often come on the shape of a penis. They are available in a wide variety of sizes, and they don't necessarily have to be huge to deliver the most pleasure. One purpose for dildos is to simulate intercourse, the type of intercourse you could have with a partner if they did everything that YOU want them to do. Again, the best way to find out what will get you off the best is to experiment with one, stimulating the clitoris in a variety of ways both directly and indirectly. You can also experiment with anal masturbation by using a dildo, and if you've never tried it but would like to experiment, using a dildo in your own privacy can be the best way.
Vibrators are another toy. These are often much like dildos, except they have electric motors that make them vibrate. These are much more versatile because the vibrating action can be applied to the clitoris, the entire vulva, the breasts and nipples, and on any part of your body that is sensitive to erotic stimulation. For an even more stimulating adventure, try using them in combination with other forms of manual stimulation.
There are many other types of sexual toys available in novelty shops and more discreetly, online sex shops. If you see something that appeals to you, try it out!
Once you've reached orgasm, you will probably want to take a few moments to savor the feeling and give your body a chance to return to normal. Or, if you are capable of multiple orgasms, you could start stimulating yourself again and again!
Here are a few suggestions for those of choose to shave their nether regions:
1. If you have long pubic hairs, trim hair with clippers or scissors before using a razor to shave in close. Electric clippers are best for this purpose.
2. Take a very long, warm bath beforehand.
3. Before applying shaving cream, rinse the area with cool water.
4. Apply shaving cream a few minutes before shaving to soften hairs. Consider using a shaving cream with additional conditioners or aloe.
5. Be sure to use a sharp blade. You might try using two new blades if you are shaving a large area.
6. When shaving, stroke an area no more than twice to reduce skin irritation. On the first stroke, go "with the grain" to remove most of the hair, then go "against the grain" for a smooth, close shave. If "going against" tends to irritate you, then skip that and use both strokes "with the grain." Shaving this area against the grain can lead to very painful, itchy ingrown hairs for some people.
7. Be sure to clean the area afterwards with soap and water to reduce the risk of infection. Ideally, give the area a second cleansing using cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.
8. Some people find a daily application of baby powder or talcum powder especially helpful after shaving to keep the area dry and irritation-free.
9. Practice clean hygiene after shaving, washing the area at least once a day to reduce sweat and oil build-up.
10. Go as long as possible between shavings to reduce skin irritation.
A few warnings now that you have some guidelines:
1. People who allergic and react to some shaving creams: This area seems to have heightened sensitivity. Furthermore, if it does react, your natural sweat and the natural abrasion this area receives will most likely make your life a living hell (temporarily). Consider avoiding shaving all together, or try warning tip #3. If you do decide to shave this area, make sure you use hypoallergenic shaving cream.
2. People with sensitive skin may wish to avoid shaving for the same reasons. Again, if you chose to shave, consider shaving cream made for sensitive skin and use a hypoallergenic moisturizer afterwards.
3. Consider closely trimming your hair instead. It provides many of the benefits of shaving without all the risks!
4. Letting hair grow out after shaving your pubic area is a bitch. The sharp hairs combined with the sensitive skin will make you realize just how much movement happens in that area on an average day. Chaffing is nearly unavoidable.
5. Keeping #4 in mind, people who walk/run/exercise a lot might wish to skip shaving all together if you don't want to invest the time in regular shavings.
In conclusion, you should talk with your partner about arranging to shave each other. This can be a very erotic and sensual activity. Be sure to communicate very clearly during the act and proceed very slowly. Find out what they like, what feels good, and what feels not so good. If you take the time to learn how to do this the best for them, they will love you all the more for it. Happy shaving!