The Masterbation Blog: Blogspot's Number one Masturbation Site
Soon to be your favorite masturbation site. At The Masterbation Blog you will find links to sites, pictures, videos, and forums all focused exclusively on the art of masturbation and self love.
Welcome to The Masterbation Blog
Soon to be your favorite masturbation site. At The Masterbation Blog you will find links to sites, pictures, videos, and forums all focused exclusively on the art of masturbation and self love.


Friday, March 11, 2005  
 

Pool Jets!
by Ellie

My first time masturbating was completely accidental. I was 7 years old and had spent the afternoon at a swimming lesson with my school. I was extremely board, as I could already swim quite well. Just by chance, I happened to press my body against a jet on the side of the pool. The jet was the perfect height to gently press against my clit.
I jerked in surprise at the tingling sensation that passed over my whole body. I became frustrated with myself for moving and tried everything to get the feeling to come back. Finally I thought to push my clit against the jet again. It worked! I held it there, becoming more and more frustrated. Sure it felt great, but I knew that it had to be better. I could feel it! It should have come to a great and satisfying climax by now!! I pressed myself to the wall harder and finally decided that the jet wasn’t strong enough. I swam off, found another jet and began the process again.
This time it was heavenly. I came into an orgasm and screamed with delite! i could feel wave after wave of pleasure grip me and i screamed again! I had never been more embarrassed. Even though I didn’t know what I was doing, I knew that to be playing with myself in public was wrong. After awhile people went back to what they were doing and I went back to occupying myself. I played with my clit a bit, noticing how sensitive it was. i touched my chest, though there as nothing there yet. i rubbed and rubbed until i could no longer stand it. i put myself up against the jet again and had another orgasm! I loved it!
I did this the rest of the afternoon, every now and then swimming a lap for the instructor. That was murder! Every time I was just about to go over the top an instructor would call me to swim. I would do an awkward lap or to and the go right back to the jet.
I managed to come about 5 times that afternoon and now do it the “jet way” whenever I can!

posted by Yanks Todd | 9:54 PM
links
archives